Monday, October 24, 2005

Wilma updates

One of the regular vistors/commenters to this blog lives in Vero Beach, Brian in Vero...

He posted at 5:05 a.m.

"The feeder bands are just now comming overhead...the winds have increased greatly, I can hear the windows shimmy...oops..wrong channel!

I stayed up to watch Weather Channel to see if Brian managed to find Jim Cantore for me. On a serious note they just reported their first death from hurricane Wilma. Initial reports are stating the Keys are pretty much flooded.

I'm sure will find out more when it's over and if Brian has electricity how he's doing.

(I will again post the reporters that go out in this? Crazy)

3 comments:

Hooda Thunkit (Dave Zawodny) said...

Hang in there Brian!

Ride Wilma like the rodeo boys do, Yeee Haaaa!

historymike said...

Hooda, you are too much!

Unknown said...

I'm sure Brian will crack up over that one, once he has electricity again.

:-)