Friday, January 22, 2010

I feel like we have a health and beauty section...

Take three people between the age of 20 and 15 and one small bathroom and you can imagine the overflow of their various lotions, shampoos, conditioners, make up (for the two females) feminine products, acne solutions, cotton balls, face washing clothes, etc., etc. It wasn't bad when it was contained within the bathroom though at times things were packed so tightly one product being placed wrongly created a domino affect...

It wasn't bad when some of it migrated to the vanity or to the extra desk, though it had to be kept out of reach from my granddaughters. However earlier tonight it had spread to my dining room table...That's where I drew the line and the motto of the blog actually fit. "The revolution begins at home" and it did begin here, the war against beauty products and make up in my dining room...So far? I'm winning.

:-)

No comments: