Saturday, November 07, 2009

You need to have cheese with your wine...

I'm the only "real" wine drinker in the family, it something I learned to enjoy thanks to my father as far as tasting the different varieties and cooking with wine. Which means while I have a nice collection of wine glasses, they are regulated outside of my kitchen since it is so small. However, when I started to do some online browsing, I did not realize that some of the wine glass racks for sale were so inexpensive.

I found several wine glass racks that would work in my small kitchen that were well within my price range. I also noticed that GlassStemwareRacks.com not only offers to meet prices but is currently offering free shipping on most of the stemware racks that I saw on their website. They also had some really neat wine furniture that when we finally get done with the renovations at our house, would be really nice to have since our space is going to triple...

No comments: