Friday, March 21, 2008

More furniture moving adventures...

After one of my daughters moved back home I moved my computer upstairs into the master bedroom so she could have the living room. She moved into an apartment a month ago but I've resisted moving my blogging office back downstairs because I have this feeling once we get done with all of moving something will happen where one of my bunch will move back home. Now though with the baby getting older I need more room for things like playpens and the like which means I either have to not try to work at all when she is sleeping or move everything back downstairs. The bright side is at least we don't have to worry about running any type of cat5 or fiber cable, I was smart enough to leave all of the cat5 in place when we moved my computer upstairs...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

:-) Since when did cat5 become as essential to household wiring as power? I've got it in my downstairs (thanks to a remodel that allowed us to put it above the ceiling), but oh...do I wish I had it upstairs as well.

[sigh]

Unknown said...

I ran ours through the ductwork, we have it in the basement, the main floor and the upstairs.

Then wireless came...but I still prefer wired.

:-)