Saturday, March 08, 2008

Another advantage of blogging, every day is dress down day...

Thankfully blogging is not done by webcam since most days if you saw the state of dress, (or undress) that I blog in it would create controversy of it's own without any of the political issues raised here. It is one advantage of working from home, I don't have to worry about what type of wardrobe I have, or donning any designer jewelry or even worry if my socks match...Sure sometimes it is nice to dress up and the other day for a political dinner event I did actually put on a nice skirt and jacket suit that I borrowed from my oldest daughter but for the most part on days I'm lucky if I have found the time to wash my hair, I'm happy that I can sit here with one blue sock and one black sock (fuzzy ones of course) and blog away...

:-)

No comments: