Thursday, December 06, 2007

Wes Clark supports Hillary Clinton...

A recent YouTube spot where Wes Clark talks about how he supports Hillary Clinton for President and a current fund raising email that is out that states in part:
I'm hitting the campaign trail for Hillary in Iowa so I can talk to voters, make phone calls, and do whatever I can to help her campaign win. I've known Hillary for 24 years, and I've seen what she can do. That's why I'm traveling for her in Iowa, because I know that helping her in this race is the most important thing I can do at this moment.

We are facing tough times in this country. For seven years, we've learned a hard lesson: Experience matters. If we want to reverse George Bush's irresponsible course, we need real leadership.

Deciding to support Hillary was easy for me -- I know she'll make sound decisions and execute them flawlessly. I trust her to steer us straight at home and represent us ably abroad. So if we want to put our country back on track, you and I need to play an active role in her campaign -- especially at a critical moment like this.


Has created some interesting discussion on the internet as to the possibility of Wes Clark being asked to consider a vice presidential role in the future. I've read this on several blogs as well as have heard it in conversation the past day or two. Is the Hillary campaign testing the message from Clark to see how well it is received? That's a strong possibility...

No comments: