Friday, August 10, 2007

Driving Smart Minds

The title of this post is a play on Isuzu's "Smart Minds Drive Alike" campaign, the purpose of this post is to take a look at the isuzu pickup. I've had many different vehicles during the days when I used to drive, and among those years ago was a Isuzu owned by my ex-husband. So while I have not had the opportunity to drive any of the newer line, including the crew cab, I do know that that truck took quite a bit of use and at times abuse and kept driving. One of his favorite things to do was to drive out through the fields where his family lived up in Michigan, going "mudding". His truck was one of the few that never got stuck and more than one time pulled out other daredevils.

Pick up trucks are of course not supposed to be "pretty" but the whole Isuzu line is an attractive one, especially the Ascender SUV. The 7 year 75,000 mile warranty is an added bonus and I like the comparison feature on the Isuzu website. It's available for the Ascender, the i370 and the i290. Personally I would have been happier had my husband decided to get the extended cab i290 rather than the 5 passenger Chevy he bought, having the ability to haul items as we frequently end up doing with the way my daughters move in and out of our home would have been a plus.

No comments: