Monday, April 16, 2007

Learning about Ergonomics and the ErgoKit

My oldest daughter is in her last year of college as a mechanical engineering student, so it was with a great deal of interest I read about Ergonomics and The Human Solution. I know as part of her internship she's actually looked at workplace design as a part of her coming up with solutions for time management and cost effectiveness, so I can see how an ErgoKit could be very useful and why Jon Paulsen, MS, CPE designed this kit. I also liked the concept of the the foam cut-outs in the case for the ErgoKit, it's a quick and easy way to make sure all equipment has been put back into the case. There are other items at The Human Solution's website for both Office Ergonomics and Industrial Ergonomics, from chairs to light meters and much more. Which is why I recommend visiting The Human Solution where the "Ergo Minutes" can help you learn more...

No comments: