Friday, September 15, 2006

I know this will be shocking so please be warned...

Those of you who are followers of this blog will remember back in August we covered a very very important story...Probably one of the most important issues in quite some time.

Yes...Lonelygirl15 and the very deep discussion as to was Lazydork better than her.

That is not what will be shocking though...it is with a heavy heart I must inform you that... She's a fake

I know, it will be hard for some of you, but...we still have Lazydork...

:-)

6 comments:

Peter said...

I think people are blowing this way out of proportion...hello? An assumed identity on the internet? Who woulda thunk it?

Anyway, check out my blog about it for my $.02.

Unknown said...

I was joking but I will stop by and visit you.

:-)

Anonymous said...

oh, my!

Cyberseaer said...

I am shock. In a couple of years, she will be on Saturday Night Live and be unfunny there too; just like the show has been for the last 17 years.

Scott G said...

Would the original airing of "The War of the Worlds" be fraud

Hooda Thunkit (Dave Zawodny) said...

Did someone call?

I thought that I heard (read) my name.

:-]