Tuesday, August 08, 2006

How DARE she take three bottles of cleaning fluid...

Sometimes I wonder what is wrong with us (including me) that we actually read some of the most stupidest stories out there about celebrities.

Take this as an example:

On Monday, police were called to McCartney's London residence when Mills' security guard climbed over the wall of his premises wall to let her in. The locks on the gates had been changed.

"One of the security people inside called the police," Mills' spokesman said. "They turned up and she went off for a drive around the block with the kid."

Mills had arrived at the home with her two-year-old daughter Beatrice, the couple's only child.

"She was laughing about it," Phil Hall said, when asked about newspaper reports that Mills was angry at being locked out.

But he confirmed that McCartney had frozen their joint bank account and had sent a "legal letter" to his wife to complain after three bottles of cleaning fluid were taken from his Sussex home to clean Mills' nearby office.


I'm amazed at how difficult life is for some of these celebs...

:-)

8 comments:

Aaron said...

Gotta love those slow news days.

Unknown said...

Aaron! I headed over to visit now that I see you are online.

Looks like you are adjusting pretty well to live overseas. Miss Toledo yet?

:-)

Unknown said...

Life...not Live...

sigh...typo's

Cyberseaer said...

I just lost 50,000 brain cells after reading that trife. Thanks Lisa. ;)

Good thing I read the lonelygirl you tube blog first or I might have enjoyed and maybe understood her crap.

Unknown said...

Well, only thing I can say is at least no hamsters were involved...

:-)

Scott G said...

My wife is addicted to YouTube for Big Brother updates. I like to watch stupid music videos

Scott G said...

How often does he inventory cleaining supplies?

Hooda Thunkit (Dave Zawodny) said...

Lisa,
"I'm amazed at how difficult life is for some of these celebs..."

I'm amazed at how arrogant some celebs are in even thinking that most of would even give a rat's ass about their personal (trivial) problems.

Celebs behaving badly...

I'm also amazed at how many of us mere mortals follow this crap.