Thursday, January 12, 2006

It's that time again...

Yes, it's Thursday, the day that LCS gives you the chance to share some of that link love from around the blogosphere...

Share your news and I'll do the the rest...If you want to know more? The Crazy Rants of Samantha Burns will show you the way...

:-)

Quietly Making Noise starts the sharing today with Jesusland! A Morally Bankrupt Christianity

Excerpt: No its for real folks...or I have been living in a cave. Seems Pat Robertson is (now was) planning to put up a biblical theme park in Israel at a cost of $50 million.

Freedom Folks joins in next with What is LULAC?

Excerpt: Looking back (and zooming in) on some of my pictures, I came across this one. I've run across the LULAC acronym before, but didn't really know much about the organization. As they turned out to counter-protest the Minutemen, I thought it was high time to remedy that situation.

No comments: