Friday, January 22, 2010

More to ponder...

I admit I'm out of touch when it comes to what the stars claim they use to lose weight, so when I saw the words, quick trim fast cleanse I thought of a quick shave for men and a fast cleaning razor. Imagine my surprise when I learned it's a weight loss product touted by Kim Kardashian. The cleanse part is supposed mean the much touted (cue ominous music) "colon cleaning" -- either way some have raised concerns about the product and pointed out it's basically just a diuretic which is a problem with quite a few diet products, it may help you lose those first few pounds, which may be good for the ego temporarily until the reality sets in that you've just lost some of your body's water weight...

Unless you opt for a surgical procedure, there no magic potions when it comes to losing weight...

No comments: