Saturday, January 09, 2010

A hair product for every day...

Earlier today I set upon a mission I try to avoid as long as possible. Cleaning out the bathtub; which always has to involve removing all of the empty bottles of hair products that are left there to rot. Evidently the distance required to carry an empty bottle of hair supplements from the tub to the garbage can is an insurmountable task for those who reside in my house. They are also apparently unable to tell someone when a product is running low. This can create the male members of the house being forced to use flowery feminine hair products and the female members of the house to be forced to smell like, oceans or spices or "fresh scent" whatever "fresh scent" is supposed to be.

Those of you who have followed my tale of trials and tribulations related to the inability of members of this house to put a roll of toilet paper on the roll, will not be shocked by the empty hair product, body soap, razor blades beyond use and empty bubble bath saga. Though the amount of hair and body washing products that two males and two females can go through in the course of a week, makes me wonder how much they use that they don't really need. Which is why I always try to buy products that come with a pump, that doesn't always work though.

Yesterday is a perfect example, one daughter decided to take a bath, after the tub got done filling up, as she got ready to go in, she saw a spider fall into the bath water. Rather than scoop out the skinning dippying arachnoid, she felt it necessary to drain the complete tub, wash it out then fill it up again with bubble bath...

The itsy bitsy spider went down the water spout...

:-)

2 comments:

Robin said...

I probably would have done the same as your daughter did and drain the tub and start over again. No way could I relax in my bubbles knowing there was a spider in the water. LOL!

Unknown said...

I wouldn't take a bath with the spider in it, but I would have scooped him out.

:-)