Saturday, August 08, 2009

What does your car say about you?

Can the type of car or the type of car accessories say anything about what type of a person you are? Sometimes I wonder...I've seen people with cars that were really expensive have no accessories and I've seen cars that were really not that expensive at all decked out with the latest in spinners and ground effects and other decorative items. Our car we have right now has one decoration I wish my husband would get rid of that came with the car, it's one of those fake decorator license plates in the back window with a hand with it's middle finger extended...However he won't remove it...

2 comments:

Cyberseaer said...

At least it's not a CD hanging from the rearview mirror. ;)

Robin said...

I have an Autism Awareness magnet on the back of my car.