Saturday, August 08, 2009

Perhaps he's trying for the pond look...

I happened to notice that the small swimming pool we have in our back yard that some of those in my house use to cool off with on hot days was starting to look a bit greenish...Which this is the first time this year it's happened because until recently the proper chemicals had been added to the pool on a regular basis to try to avoid the pond look. This led me to wonder if it was a lack of attention or perhaps instead of pool supplies it might be time to start looking at pond supplies...

After then noticing a back area of the yard that appears it hasn't seen the lawnmower in a while, I decided it was a lack of attention. I made the silly mistake of asking if we still had a weed whacker, and when that response was "yes" when I asked why then was that one part of the yard higher than the rest, the answer was "I don't know" -- I've decided I am just not going to pay attention either...or buy fish for the "pond."

:-)

No comments: