Saturday, August 22, 2009

Fire the dogs...

Every day there is mail and UPS delivery, like clockwork as soon as the mail person approaches the door, my two little dogs go crazy. As soon as they hear the UPS truck even begin to come down the street, whether it stops at our house or not, they start barking like crazy. The neighbors come home? Barking...Someone walks down our sidewalk, with or without a dog? Barking...When we come home from anywhere? Barking...Yet last night when my one daughter came home I wasn't even aware she was home because neither dog barked. This made me wonder if their purpose as home alarm systems was a complete failure. So, I tested them out today...I discovered that for some reason when they hear the sound of the key in the lock they don't bark.

Now if I could only break them of barking at the mail person...

No comments: