Sunday, June 28, 2009

Blogging from your backyard

I love my tower and I don't plan to get rid of it any time soon, but I have to admit I do like the ability of going outside using my laptop and our wireless connection. While my outdoor furniture is not totally conducive to a comfortable typing scenario for hours on end, right now I am sitting on my back deck, enjoying a cool breeze, yelling at the dog to stop eating grass...

Okay so it'd be more perfect if the dog wasn't eating grass, but I spend too much time inside and since I was behind on a variety of writing assignments this was one way to be able to be outside, and still be able to get some things done. As well as to take a break and post something here, since I have been behind here as well.

Now, if I had a waterproof laptop, I could blog while I was floating on a raft...

:-)

1 comment:

kateb said...

And a pool boy :-) Don't forget the pool boy!