Friday, October 24, 2008

Catching up...

Local things and home life have been crazy, so once again I'm behind on my blogging, and hopefully not too many of you have missed my ramblings on everything from politics to where to get the best deal on a HDMI wall plate or tales of my adventures in trying to survive living in Toledo. We're getting to the point where even the most seasoned political junkie can get a bit tired of it all, how many times can you make the same points, over and over again without totally losing your mind? Yes, some of you would suggest that had happened prior to this.

:-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lisa Renee -

I've been checking your blog several times a day. I guess I'm addicted.

Unknown said...

Uh Oh (smile) I got an email from a very good friend earlier today that also pointed out that posting here had been less what he is used to as well.

I have a few things in draft that I hope will be interesting.

:-)