Saturday, May 24, 2008

Other vacation spots to think about...

Those of you who don't get a chance to check out my local blog may not know that Monday night I'm heading out west for a little over a week. My oldest daughter took a job near San Jose so my best friend Holly and I are making the drive out there with her and then we'll fly home after she gets settled.

This has been kind of a dream vacation planning experience since Holly & I have talked about escaping from our husbands and children for several years now. Who knows, since we are making out to California, perhaps that dream spot of North Padre Island rentals could still come true or the trip to Tuscany...

1 comment:

Cappy said...

Why vacation anywhere? You live in a liberal paradise. Or stay here in Cleveland, and I mean in the other liberal paradise of the Mt. Pleasant neighborhood.

And take Mark Dann with you.