Saturday, April 19, 2008

Being fitter in the game world than in reality...

One of the things I do to deal with frustration and stress is to play the Sims which is a computer game where you create characters and can actually take them through birth to death. You can pick college, careers and similar to real life succeed based on certain criteria. The latest version even includes being fit and healthy with the ability to have your Sims use treadmills to gain them body points. The downside to the game is that it is very addictive, so when I sit down to play I have entered the Sim zone for several hours. I've created a Sims version of me and at one point in time had all of my family as Sim characters.

:-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've been addicted to The Sims 2 since obtaining the game (as a latecomer) in July last year. My addiction shows no signs of letting up!