Monday, January 07, 2008

Password recovery in Excel

One of the downsides to using a few of the Microsoft products comes when you try to "unlock" a document, I've experienced that in the switch I made from my old computer to this one with a few documents. Luckily, I remembered the password, however if you don't know what it is or if someone else has it, like a former employee as one example, then this Excel password recovery software might be of interest to you.

What I found interesting about this particular software is it is less expensive than some of the other password recovery tools out there and they do offer a 100% money back guarantee. It's also stated at http://www.password-studio.com that this is one of the faster password recovery tools out there. Given the combination of the speed of the program and the cost? I recommend stopping by to check it out for your password recovery needs.

No comments: