Sunday, December 02, 2007

Making the most of marketing...

During the past year I've been giving more presentations on blogging. Though I don't need something as advanced as some of the Trade Show Displays designs are now, I've seen how effective the right type of presentation can be in having a larger impact.

While I have a three panel presentation display, it could look much more professional, I had thought that such displays were well out of my price range, but I was very wrong about that. Some of the displays I really like are under $300.00, as an example the "ShowStyle Briefcase Presentation System" and better yet, it's not cardboard and it would give me the ability to change photos and information with the velcro system it uses.

Whether you are looking for a smaller display or a very large display for a trade show, Godfrey Group will help you come up with a creative, affordable and professional display system.

No comments: