Monday, November 12, 2007

Creating an online store...

At one point in time I played with the notion of creating my own online store so I could sell my book and other merchandise that I created related to this blog. The task was daunting as I realized how many things I had to learn about, from actually creating the online store to shopping cart software. The shopping cart software portion of it seems to be the easiest selection in the whole process since Ashop is the leading US company when it comes to providing this software. If the rest of the process would have been that simple? It would have made my decision much easier. However, it was an educational process in doing the research and I gained an appreciation for those who do decide to take on the task of creating a viable online marketplace. It does take some time and some dedication if you are interested in creating a site with a unique look that will be more attractive to online buyers.

No comments: