Thursday, November 08, 2007

Alaska Cruises...

I've seen many photos and videos on the adventures involved with Alaskan cruises, it's one of the trips my father and I often discussed making as my one and only trip to Alaska was with him in his capacity as a corporate pilot and I was there for only a few hours. With some of the focus on the environmental changes taking place, what is able to be seen now when it comes to icebergs and polar bears and some of the other natural beauty that is a standard in an Alaskan cruise could become a thing of only memories. Taking a quick fly over some of the beautiful waters as opposed to actually being able to walk out on the deck of a cruise ship and be able to enjoy the breathtaking views that I've seen shared is something even after the death of my father that is on my list of dream trips. I know a few of you have actually had this adventure so if you'd like to share your stories or pictures? I hope you do in the comments...

No comments: