Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Everybody was Kung Fu Fighting...

Not only is it a catchy tune, but many people turn to the Martial Arts to keep fit in addition to the protection aspect. My son took Akido lessons for years and there was a time when I took kickboxing classes, which I enjoyed and it really did keep me fit. Unfortunately it became difficult for me to get to and from classes, and at that time martial arts equipment supplies were hard to find and fairly expensive.

That's not true today though, which makes me think it's time to perhaps get back into it since it was not only a great way to stay fit but a fantastic stress reliever. Places like Pad Up carry a huge selection of items from belt racks to display how far you've come to punching bags to even pink boxing gloves. This gives you a way set up your own personal work out space and to be able to work out at home at your own convenience.

No comments: