Thursday, September 20, 2007

It's like Monopoly only better...MyWallSt.net

I want to learn more about the stock market including trading but we don't have the income at this point for me to do more than just pay close attention to the market and try to learn as much as I can from reading various resources. When I heard about the rookie challenge being held on MyWallSt.net, I was immediately intrigued. Here was a way for me to learn more about stock trading, perhaps win some money and best of all? It doesn't cost one single penny! There is a weekly drawing where rookies can win $1,000, and whether you win the drawings or not, a free hat.

Registration was quick and easy, it took a matter of moments to complete the process and then I was able to set up my own profile and start trading stocks with an imaginary $100,000 to invest. Now, we'll see how I end up doing and if I end up with a profit or I end up in bankruptcy...

:-)



No comments: