Friday, August 17, 2007

Sing your troubles away...

In checking out GotTrouble.com’s Video Promotion, if you have a trouble and singing talent, you could end up being $5,000 richer by submitting a video with an original song about your selected trouble. My singing days are long since passed, to the point that people would probably throw rotten veggies at their computer screens but if I had to pick something from www.gottrouble.com, it would be landlord maintenance issues. Why?

Every night I dream about soaking with some bubbles,
Yet the bathtub has a leak which is the source of many troubles...
Sure you can wash, you can scrub but you have to use the shower,
Hence a smart talking lawyer might make the landlord fear our power...

Yes, my song would be the "I got no bathtub blues".

:-)

1 comment:

Larry said...

Don't we all secretly dream of being a singer!