Tuesday, July 17, 2007

ODP is ‘Up All Night To Do What's Right'

I normally cover things related to Ohio on my other local blog, but thought this was an interesting story for both and decided to blog about this here. The Ohio Democratic Party is doing something a bit different, they are hosting a ‘Up All Night To Do What's Right' event in Columbus, but there is also a virtual aspect to this so that people who are not in Columbus can also participate.

It sounds like it could be a very interesting night so Ohio Democrats...head on over.

:-)

3 comments:

Scott G said...

I think we need more all night sessions of government. People should not be able to recess or go home until something gets done

Unknown said...

I think we should work on that as a platform...

:-)

Hooda Thunkit (Dave Zawodny) said...

I'd mosey over, but I doubt that my credentials would pass scrutiny ;-)