Monday, July 16, 2007

Apartment hunting in the Big Apple...

Years ago when I was 18 or so I dreamed of living in New York City, now my 18 year old daughter is experiencing that same wish. The difference between now and then was back when I was searching for Apartments in New York from here in Toledo, it was a much more involved process. You'd have to go to the one store in town that sold newspapers from New York City, then pour through the classifieds to see the price range and location of apartments.

Today with companies like Innovative Apartments, it's a much easier process. You simply visit their website and instantly see Apartments in New York of every size from studios on up, in every price range, from $900 and up and just about every location, all 5 boroughs and even some apartments in New Jersey. It's that simple...

When I looked at some of the pictures of apartments currently available, I instantly flashed back to my New York dream moments, look at that color and the fire escape. I could imagine sitting there looking out the window on to the bustle of the street below. All of the apartments that I saw in their listings had character and looked like the type of apartments you'd want to show off to visitors from back home that made the trek out to the Big Apple to see you. Another great thing about Innovative Apartments is they do not charge a broker fee for any of their apartments and they offer other great services to make renting an apartment as easy of an experience for you as possible. So, no matter if you are already living in New York and looking for a different apartment or you are somewhere else dreaming of making it big on Broadway, or longing to live near Central Park, Innovative Apartments just might have the perfect apartment for you.



2 comments:

Scott G said...

My cousin and her husband paid almost $4000 a month for a closet near Central Park. I would love to live there, but I think I would need Trump to hire me as an apprentice to do it

Innovative Apartments said...

You would be surprised at the prices in the city, occasionally you can still find a good deal.