Thursday, July 19, 2007

For those who want to be anonymous...

I've never been one to get into Anonymous surfing or to use any of the technologies out there to mask or hide my identity. Yet I realize there are people out there that would prefer to remain as anonymous as possible and I have not prevented people from being able to remain anonymous on any of my blogs.

I also realize there are some valid security reasons why some people decide to use some of these types of Anonymous VPN services and features especially when it comes to using WiFi Hotspots. I do know people who have been hacked and have experienced DNS spoofing, so it is not something that you can pretend does not exist.

If you are interested in learning more about the different types of Virtual Private Network services out there, I do recommend visiting ThebestVPN.net, they provide quite a bit of resource information on not only their services but on the topic of what a VPN is and what benefits it can provide.



No comments: