Friday, June 29, 2007

Last minute emails asking for donations increase..

Some of the more interesting statements being made by Presidential campaigns making that last push for bucks, the candidates have been un-named since I'm not doing this as a way to promote any of them.

The decisions you make in the next few hours can truly influence who wins the White House in 2008.

Talk about placing me under pressure...

I just contributed my $15. Will you do your part too?

You only contributed $15.00? Wow...talk about deep pockets...

If we make it, the campaign will have the resources we need to compete going forward.

Seriously, what's with the pressure tactics? Have you guys been taking lessons from Publisher's Clearing House?

Ending the occupation of Iraq depends on electing real progressives to the Senate in 2008.

You have got to be kidding me...Where are you planning on getting these "real progressives" from?

And the prize goes to:

Early money makes all the difference; $1 now is worth $4 a year from now.

What? Are you going to invest my dollar in some get rich scheme? That makes no sense...

No comments: