Friday, May 11, 2007

Breast reduction is a serious issue...

With societies focus on plastic surgery many times the real issues behind the reason why a woman would consider a Beverly Hills breast reduction is not stated openly. This is not for many women a cosmetic reason but a documented medical reason due to back pain and other physical discomfort aspects where having large breasts really interferes with their life.

Different places through out the country have been become more well known for performing such operations, as an example, Los Angeles breast reduction has become more common place. In some cases medical insurance will even cover the cost of breast reduction in beverly hills or other locations in the United States.

While this is never been something I've had to experience, I have had family members who have dealt with the pain and at times the embarrassment of not being able to find the right clothing, not feeling comfortable in public, not being able to do activities that so many of us take for granted. One in particular who did have this surgery felt it changed her life...which is why I felt this was something important to promote...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

People do fail to realize that it can cause serious problems. I watch both my older girls struggle to NOT look like tarts in clothes "everyone else wears". And the looks they get from guys, even at 12, ugh!

And then there's the pain. I don't know where they got their chests from. I have plenty, but....I'm not responsible for what happened to them.