Thursday, April 05, 2007

Link Lovin Thursday and virus laden people suck...

Okay, so I'm on the topic of things that suck today, which I can blame on an earlier post written over on Glass City Jungle and the fact that I am finally sick. Well, sick as in ill for those of you who already thought I was slightly sick. Almost everyone in the house as well as friends have had this upper respiratory cough thing that is going around. A dear friend of mine's wife ended up in the hospital, but I can't blame him for spreading the germs since he doesn't live in the area. I can however, blame the rest of the virus laden bunch that surrounds me. My hand washing, spraying, cleaning, disinfecting, drinking lots of fluid even making sure I took my vitamins obviously only stalled my going thru sniffle/cough hell.

So...while I'm going thru cough drops, hot tea and massive amounts of tissues? Now's the time to share what you'd like the readers of LCS to know you are blogging about. Bonus points if you blog about something that sucks...If you don't know what this is all about? Stop by and visit The Crazy Rants of Samantha Burns for more details. As a reminder, you can either use the trackback or leave your post URL in the comments and I'll take it from there.

:-)

No comments: