Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Hair...

Well, it seems as if I should probably comment on the whole hairy situation concerning John Edwards...Yet I have to admit, this kept coming into my mind:



This week's Media Notes by Howard Kurtz goes thru some of the main controversy and how people are viewing it. I think what troubles me most isn't just related to John Edwards, it's related to the majority of the presidential candidates. Let's face it, they live a different style of life than the majority of us. They have nice homes, nice clothes, and many things that money can buy that we can't. I know these candidates talk to everyday people who are struggling, but I do have to admit knowing the huge amounts of money these candidates will spend on items even more trivial than hair, bothers me. While I'd love to believe in the concept of One America, logic tells me that there will always be two and the best we can hope for is those who are elected to represent us really do remember who they are elected to represent...

No comments: