Sunday, April 08, 2007

Bloggerwave...the new wave of pay to blog?

Earlier I joined a new company that is a pay to blog program, Bloggerwave. Immediately I noticed one thing that make Bloggerwave stand out, the posting process, once you submit the supplied link with the tracking code, nothing else appears to be necessary as far as the submission process. Bloggerwave also allows you to have multiple blogs and you are able to take the same opportunity for more than one blog, writing of course different content. I submitted this blog, which is my highest ranked blog and I submitted my newest blog to fully test out their system. Both blogs were approved. So far, as far as sign up, and posting, I'd have to say Bloggerwave has been the easiest to use when it comes to pay to blog companies.

No comments: