Thursday, March 08, 2007

If I get one more email tonight from a 2008 presidential candidate that wants money?

I will scream....Seriously it's a bit early in the campaign to get to the point where I feel like marking them as spammers. I don't mind an occasional plea for donations if I'm getting some actual content/news from the candidates. Yet the past few days all it has been is money requests. Today I received five different emails and not one of them was reporting on what ideas this candidate had as the main point of the email, it was to try to get money. Considering the financial situation of each one of these candidates, it gets very irritating to have them not seem to realize that what to them seems like such a small amount of money to suggest as a donation is not a small sum of money to me...

1 comment:

Hooda Thunkit (Dave Zawodny) said...

John McCain tagged me via snail mail yesterday.

He had included a questionnaire with every point that he and I totally agreed on. What bothers me is what he didn’t include, which is typically where we part company.

And, wouldn’t you know it, he never missed an opportunity to suggest that I donate to him and his potential presidential run, practically on every page. Apparently he thought that I might wish to donate a couple of thousand dollars.

Boy was that pitch misdirected ;-)

Better luck next time John.