Friday, February 23, 2007

With my birthday around the corner...

My birthday is the first day of Spring, granted I have dropped some hints as to what I would like from my family here and there but, I love flowers. Granted I enjoy them most when I don't expect them but seeing that flower delivery truck pull up always makes me happy. (Well unless the flowers happen to not be for me.) One of the great things about Proflowers is they carry my all time favorite, lavender rose . Those can be very hard to find, which is why, www.proflowers.com is this sponsored hint of a post...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have a beautiful blog. The first few lines do teach us a lot about life. Your blog is like a fresh breeze filled with sparkling dewdrops that just made my day.
Happy Birthday. Wish you loads of luck and happiness.
Check out my blog on birthday ecards for some beautiful e-greeting cards and other interesting info.

5Cats said...

Happy Birthday! :) May every year bring more joy and delight in your life.

Purrs,
FiveCatsMom

Anonymous said...

Verrry interesting birth date. My daughter's birthday is March 23. Her name is Lisa Marie, not to be confused with Lisa Renee; although both are very bright women.
Happy Birthday to both Lisa Renee and Lisa Marie!