Monday, February 05, 2007

A big thank you to the Blogging Journalist...

I wanted to let you know about a great site out there that was recently kind enough to write some nice things about me and the column that I write for the Toledo Free Press, The Blogging Journalist. If you are interested in journalism and blogging, it is a site I highly recommend reading. As an example, this post on CSM: Bloggers Can Make Money, But Most Keep Day Jobs is another one that might be of interest to many of you.

:-)

2 comments:

Hooda Thunkit (Dave Zawodny) said...

Lisa,

Sorry, missed it again.

My home delivered copy didn't show up again, despite TFD turning down my paid subscription offer.

Guess I'll have to read the online copy again.

I sure hope everyone else is getting their copies (Not that say, the blade would do anything to impair the delivery of a competing paper again...).

Hooda Thunkit (Dave Zawodny) said...

Lisa,

I just read the column online ;-)

Still I wonder if there is a problem with the paper's delivery...