Thursday, January 18, 2007

When the Angels have Risen...

I got an email from the author of "When the Angels have Risen" the other day, his name is Andrew Feder and he asked me if I would be interested in reviewing his book for the readers of my blog. While he was nice enough to offer to send me a review copy, I opted for an excerpt instead because as someone who wrote my own book, I'd rather purchase a copy than to take away from his profits. After reading the excerpt he sent me and the one I read on his website from his book publisher's site, it does look like a book that would interest me. So, I'll give a longer review once the book comes in which is expected around January 22nd. In the meantime...here is part of the excerpt that Andrew shared with me...

Suddenly, back on the Earth plane, in Las Vegas while I continued to explain what was shown to me by the alien, the sky above opened up with a sudden, brilliant appearance of a very large rainbow manifesting itself just above the university. Everyone suddenly was quiet and in awe admiring the brilli ant panoramic view of this rainbow manifestation above. The rain had stopped, while the clouds quickly dissipated. A gentle breeze then crossed the campus. The cool spring like breeze refreshed and cleansed the air. Suddenly, I heard a bird chirp. “You all heard the little bird. I guess he wants me to continue.” I smiled and the students laughed.

Then I continued with the explanation of my inspiring dogma and the biblical history. I elaborated about the angels and the different souls, and, of course, what we thought were miracles, but were actually causations of aliens. At that very moment, I looked within the audience for that deranged idiot who was going to shoot me like I was John Lennon. But seeing that there was no barrel in the distance pointing toward me, I continued even while the feds and the cops began to tighten their encirclement of the quad.


What happens next? For that you'll have to wait, but if the book interests you head on over to Andrew's website...

:-)

No comments: