Thursday, January 25, 2007

Thursday's Link Lovin moments...

The sick child season has hit the household, so while I'm spraying germ killer around and washing my hands frequently to avoid having them share their "virus love" with me, here's your chance to share what you've been posting about that you want the readers of this blog to know. Yes, Link Lovin Thursday, Liberal Common Sense Style. If you don't know what I'm talking about? Head on over to The Crazy Rants of Samantha Burns to remain virus free and find out how to join in.

:-)

The blogger that I would like to see be president, stopped by from Republispin to share "Me4Presidential Exploratory Announcement: Part 2", where one of my favorite songs comes to mind:

And I think to myself.... what a wonderful world America.

1 comment:

Scott G said...

Luckily the only person I know that is sick right now is a puppy that I have been looking in on because her parents work late. She has kennel cough, and very sharp teeth