Thursday, January 25, 2007

Taking a technology leap...a new laptop

I thought about this carefully but one of the main reasons I started doing the whole paid review thing was to be able to have a domain for my local blog and I was hoping to be able to do somethings that I think will make me a better blogger as far as things I can cover. I've been laptop less for awhile now, and to be honest the older one we did have wasn't really friendly to today's wireless technology. After a run in with a beverage spilled on it by a person who will remain nameless, it pretty much turned into a toy that Aubrey uses to pretend she's on the net with...

Hence today I have a new toy, a Dell 1501 Inspiration.



I thought about getting an iBook instead since I have ventured into the world of Mac, but in the end with the price difference and some of the other features I'm used to, I decided to go for the Dell.

Now, the next part will be seeing how many wireless connections there are actually out there. Until at least our new "Wi Toledo" plan goes into action with over 80 miles of the Toledo area having access to wireless...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I just bought a new laptop last night! An HP. With this puzzle thing going I havent had time to take it out of the box! LOL

Hooda Thunkit (Dave Zawodny) said...

Congrats Lisa!

I've been wanting one for a while now but the laptop of my affection just isn't going down in price to where I want to buy it, so I'll wait; maybe another will catch my eye in the meantime ;-)