Friday, January 05, 2007

For the Busty women out there....

As most of you know from some of the recent banter on the blog related to t-shirts and such I'm not one of those women who is busty. Yet, for those that are there is a special new clothing line out there just for you. Eris Apparel states that they provide Styles for the Busty Woman, Busting out with Confidence, Style, & Class. In visiting the site, there were some items I'd really like to wear. Take this Amethyst Blazer as an example, it looks really sharp with Jeans...hmmm maybe even the non-busty could benefit too!

:-)


LoudLaunch - Compensating bloggers for their unbiased opinions, reviews, and analysis. View the LoudLaunch campaign release this post was based on.

1 comment:

Mark said...

A little pricey for my budget, but there are some nice looking pieces up there! Hopefully I'll be able to be comfortable and stylish after I graduate.
;-)