Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Email received - subject line "President Ward?"

I received probably one of the silliest emails from a subject line matter that was not spam today from Jim Dean, Democracy for America. I'm sure many of you also got the same email with your name instead of mine as President.

I was asked to take a survey about my thoughts on the DFA getting involved in the Presidential primaries. Which I don't support. However, after visiting the link I was given to vote, and making my opinion clear on that issue, I received a Page cannot be displayed error message and was sent back to a blank form. When I tried again to vote against the DFA getting involved in Presidential primaries I again received the same Page cannot be displayed error. I wasn't going to vote for the DFA to become involved to discover if this was an error there or not. I'll try again later but for those of you who didn't get the email who are interested in voting on the subject, perhaps you'll have better luck in submitting your vote.

:-)

1 comment:

Hooda Thunkit (Dave Zawodny) said...

Perhaps the only "correct answer is "yes" or any other answer gets you back to the blank form.

I tried to answer your other blog's challenge with leaving it blank or entering yes and I got the same results there; maybe it's like that.

Right now, the only "help" that I want is in keeping track of who's in and who's out, on a daily basis ;-)