Saturday, December 16, 2006

Blogsvertise

As part of the research I've been doing on the whole get paid to blog theme since I first found out about PayPerPost and then of course some of the other services out there comes Blogsvertise. I will give them credit from the get go as far as good utilization of free advertising since they ask that before you are approved and can start writing for them that you write a post about them. I'm not sure how this will work, or if it will be like Blogitive, where page rank wasn't as much of a factor as being on your own domain creating a situation where most of the blogspot blogs are not in high demand.

If I'm approved, I'll fill you in more as to my experiences/feelings about this venture into the world of earning money while blogging.

:-)

1 comment:

Mark said...

I still haven't gone far into considering PayPerPost. Though, I noticed, that I got bumped up to a Marsupial. I think that must be a glitch.