Thursday, June 22, 2006

Yes, it is Thursday...a late link lovin Thursday post

Excuses, excuses, I know, maybe I can blame it on the lightening strike or the fact that I wanted to get over to see if our basement was flooded but Miguel's car decided today was the day to blow out the master cylinder.

However...better late than never! So, if you have something you want to share OTA style now's the time. If you have no idea what I'm talking about? Head on over to The Crazy Rants of Samantha Burns to discover what it's all about.

:-)

Okay...Passionate America thinks that "Moonbats" are Stupid and have "Homelessphobia"

(I'd suggest those really interested in helping the homeless might want to consider donating here rather than donating to Wild Bill)

Me4President2008 sees other signs of the apocalypse with his post More crazy than Christian

2 comments:

Scott G said...

I will donate my childhood to Wild Bill. I could use the space that crap takes up. Although I guess I never made it to homeless, just on the verge of it every time my dad decided he needed a beer or some drug

Unknown said...

My rough moments started when I became a single parent. But we have managed to survive. At times because the wonderful State of Ohio Child Support system has been the deadbeat dad.

:-)