Thursday, May 18, 2006

The Hippies won Link Lovin Thursday...

Ick...not Ick directed at Hippies in general but if you have watched the Amazing Race you'd know that last night was the final epsiode for the season where the million dollars was won. Already being disappointed with the million dollar winner in Survivor (Aras? Another Ick), I held hope that it would not be the Hippies or the Frat Boys.

Don't know what I'm talking about? You probably are better off not sharing my weakness for several "Reality" tv shows. I don't watch American Idol, so I haven't gone completely over to the "dark side" yet for those worried about me. (lol)

So it's time to share some link lovin and if you don't know what I'm talking about on that? That my friends is much easier than Reality tv shows...take a quick visit to the Crazy Rants of Samantha Burns where you won't win a million dollars but you'll be able to find out more about how to join us.

:-)

Me4president2008 has A better idea

Excerpt: Other blots on the American Landscape

Planck's Constant stops by to share a post that I know my husband will like, Sopranos Episode 76 Cold Stones

Excerpt: Preview trailer for Cold Stones:
Previews 76 - Cold Stones Right Click to download (save target as...) to your computer.