Thursday, April 20, 2006

Sssssnakes and link lovin Thursday!

NEW YORK (AP) -- A new fossil discovery has revealed the most primitive snake known, a crawling creature with two legs, and it provides new evidence that snakes evolved on land rather than in the sea.

Since it's Thursday and we have evolved to where OTA exists...you know what to do, and if you don't? Visit The Crazy Rants of Samantha Burns where you will find information...and no snakes...

:-)

Tor's Rants would like you to stop by and visit to read, "The Buddhist I Ching: No Error"

Excerpt: With this post, I'm inaugurating a new feature that I hope will augment my Buddhism to Everything Else posting ratio. Once a week, initially Thursdays, I will generate a random hexagram from the I Ching, read the commentary by medieval Chinese Buddhist meditation master Chih-hsu Ou-i (as translated by Thomas Cleary), and try and apply it to anything current.