Thursday, March 09, 2006

It's they drank all the milk Link Lovin Thursday!

Yes, it is a horrible day here in the LCS household. My morning coffee which is normally blessed with a splash of milk could not happen. I blame it on the cake. Had I not baked the cake they wanted last night? The milk would have been left in at least enough amounts to grace my morning cup of joe (that supposedly causes heart attacks but oh well)

So, it is this thread that will hopefully take away my black coffee blues...

Those of you who know what to do? Proceed...those who don't? Please visit The Crazy Rants of Samantha Burns for more info...hmm wonder if Samantha has any milk...

:-)

Rick, over at the Real Ugly American has a post I highly recommend you read. He had a chance to ask some questions of some Iraqi bloggers, I think you'll find their answers very interesting.

Haloscan doesn't seem to be working for some reason, and blogspot is running very slow in loading so if you want to leave a link until this gets fixed you can email me or post it in the comments and I'll frontpage it.

Okay, we have a new blog that wants to share a link today and please make sure you visit because I really think you'll enjoy this:

From This May...Or Not, "Sniffin’ Glue"

Excerpt: I was recently inspired by a truly ^amazing^ musical group, Prussian Blue. These truly terrifying twins sing songs about the wonders of being white, and as they’ve said in various articles, they think everyone else should be proud of who they are too.

This...is a must visit...trust me :-)

PERV Meet

For some reason this trackback didn't show up till this morning so here it is, from Mark My Words, "A stem cell research advancement"

Excerpt: Much is made by MSM of every tiny step in embryonic stem cell research, yet there is more success with stem cell sources that don't require the controversial destruction of human embryos. One recent advance regards collecting blood from ...

8 comments:

historymike said...

Ah yes - the mixed blessing of children being old enough to cook.

My pet peeve - my wannabe-chef son can prepare some intersting dishes, but he thinks he's Wolfgang Puck and dirties every utensil, pot, and measuring cup in arm's reach.

But...

Knows not the meaning of "clean up after yourself."

Unknown said...

Yes, I know that all to well, they love to cook but not to clean up the kitchen. Mine seem to not be able to take that last step of opening the dishwasher door that is right next to the sink and placing their stuff in there rather than leave it in the sink.

:-)

historymike said...

I wouldn't mind all of the dirty dishes if they would just rinse them.

Nothing worse than scraping dried cake batter off of a mixing bowl; grrr!

Anonymous said...

Well, don't look at my jugs for milk, lol, 'cause they don't have any.

I do have a little in the fridge, though, that I could get you.

Just one thing, how would I get it to you?

Unknown said...

Good point Sam, thankfully I have now replenished my milk supply.

It'd take a while to get from you to me and depending on how you sent it? Might be worse than no milk at all. (lol)

:-)

Mark said...

Wow, you really threw me off there, Lisa! Luckily it turned out alright.
;-)

Unknown said...

Yeah, I felt the same way at first, I was wondering how I was going to be able to post that as a trackback. I was thinking this was going to be the first one I couldn't link. Then when I saw Sam's? I could'n't resist.

:-)

Mark said...

I'm still not brave enough to try the trackback thing...and haven't figured out the technical aspects yet.