Thursday, February 23, 2006

Don't read this...and link love - OMG it is Thursday!

If you want to be able to pretend to yourself that the Executive Committee of the Democratic Party in Ohio cares what you as a voter want..

Law Dork's post is not for you...because if you read it? You'll be sitting there shaking your head wondering how some of those candidates could be treated like that by their own party.

Win at all costs sometimes creates a situation where the cost is to high. We might as well end the pretense of the primary in Ohio if something isn't done to take it back.

UPDATE: I'm sorry, I'm editing this to be the OTA share the link love Thursday post here. It just dawned on me in a "duh" moment that today was Thursday.
Soooo do what you know how to do better than me since you know what day it is...and if you don't know what I'm talking about? Visit The Crazy Rants of Samatha Burns to find out more...

:-)

Freedom Folks (who thankfully knew it was Thursday) stops by to share, "South Dakota Passes Abortion Ban"

South Dakota became the first U.S. state to pass a law banning abortion in virtually all cases, with the intention of forcing the Supreme Court to reconsider its 1973 decision legalizing the procedure.

4 comments:

Scott G said...

Damn. I read it and it ruined the high esteem I held the party in. Next you are going to tell me that Minnesota is just trying to find a candidate that can win and not someone who may actually be a good representative.

Unknown said...

I'll save that for tomorrow...I told ya not to read it...

:-)

Unknown said...

This is really long me4 and I wish at times he wouldn't be so long winded (yeah I know coming from me funny...) But...I'd recommend reading

This there are some parts of it I really agree with and think you might too. Buried in some of his long explanations are some very good points.

:-)

Mark said...

*gasp*

A political party isn't actually interested in its constituents...whoda thunkit!?!

I know I say it a lot, but...

VOID!!!