Thursday, January 19, 2006

Share the link love Thursday time again!

Really I should subtitle this one, Lisa is now done transcribing and writing but before she goes to bed....Leave your trackbacks as usual and I'll do my "magic" to put them in the body of this post.

If you don't know how to do a trackback or want more information as to what I am up to here with my merry band of linkers...visit The Crazy Rants of Samantha Burns for alllll the information you need.

My trackback link policy is simple, I believe in free speech and freedom of expression so all are welcome. The whole point is to share what others are writing about on the blogs.

:-)

Stuck On Stupid starts the linkin with "Fighting Political Bias In America's Universities".

Excerpt: Looney Leftwing Professors are trying to suppress any kind of Conservative ideology from being expressed in many colleges. These professors are leftovers from the 60's John Kerry anti Vietnam generation. Legislatures Fight College Political Bias....

Freedom Folks shares "An Open Letter to President Bush"

Excerpt: If you've been here before, you know where we stand on illegal immigration and the need to secure our borders. These are things I think about often, and it recently dawned on me that it's been almost 4 1/2 years since the nation took in a collective breath as we watched the Twin Towers crash to the ground on 9-11.

Don Surber drops by to share "Deconstructing the Buzzmachine"

Excerpt: Jeff Jarvis, former newspaper executive and columnist, has an interesting post today: Deconstructing the newspaper in which he gives a lot of free advice on how to change daily newspaper. To bloggers, I am sure this looks fresh. To newspaper veterans, been there, done that.

Uncooperative Blogger updates with "Democrat Congressman William Jefferson Linked to Katrina Charity Controversy"

Excerpt: I previously reported:

Two days after his former aide’s guilty plea implicated him in a bribery case, U.S. Rep. William Jefferson said he has done nothing wrong and was perplexed by the plea. The conspiracy took place in 2004 and 2005, years after Pfeffer had left Jefferson’s office, according to authorities.

No comments: